- Emerging Ravens Wide Receiver Chris Moore Breaks Out Dead Fish FIFA Celebration
The Ravens’ second-year wideout entertained gamers, but scared people on his own sideline with his touchdown celebration on Sunday Night Football. Moore has been playing well the past three weeks.
- Eisenberg: Beating the Browns Is More Important Than Beating the Steelers
The rivalry game in Pittsburgh was an unforgettable instant classic that entertained the nation. Few will pay attention to the Cleveland game, but it has far-reaching effects on Baltimore's chances of advancing to the postseason.
- Late for Work 12/12: Actually, Ravens DON'T Have Wild-Card Spot, But Still Control Their Destiny
With the Patriots' stunning loss, who is the AFC's best team? Injuries taking a toll on C.J. Mosley. The Ravens essentially have Alex Collins 'under contract' through 2019. Chris Moore outperforming Jeremy Maclin recently.
- News & Notes: John Harbaugh Looks Back on Steelers Play-Calling With 20/20 Hindsight
Head Coach John Harbaugh talked about the Ravens’ decision to throw instead of run to start a key drive late in the fourth quarter. He also shed light on the coverage of Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown.
- Alex Collins Is Ready for Whatever Workload He Can Get
Running back Alex Collins ran for a career-high 120 yards and scored a touchdown against the Pittsburgh Steelers. Baltimore's ground game flexed its muscles again.
- Brandon Carr: 'I've Been on an Island for 10 Years'
The Ravens struggled to slow down Pittsburgh’s dynamic receiver Antonio Brown, who finished the game with 213 receiving yards.
- Ravens Offense Puts Together Another Strong Performance, This Time in Pittsburgh
Baltimore's offense, which ranked 31st in the NFL two weeks ago, is moving up the rankings after a 38-point showing in Pittsburgh. The Ravens have averaged the ninth-most points per game in the league.
- Rookie Cornerback Marlon Humphrey Excels Against Antonio Brown
Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger threw for 506 yards, but only had 37 in rookie Marlon Humphrey's direction, according to Pro Football Focus.
- John Harbaugh Press Conference Transcript
JOHN HARBAUGH MONDAY PRESS CONFERENCE Opening Statement: “It is good to see you guys. I appreciate you being here. We are back at it – coaches, players. We have had about 20 players in working out ...
- Late for Work 12/11: Six Questions After Ravens-Steelers Instant Classic, Playoff Outlook
What to make of the defense folding against Pittsburgh despite offseason investments? Is the offense for real? Why didn't the Ravens continue riding Alex Collins late in the game? Could Baltimore see Pittsburgh again? Marlon Humphrey answers the challenge
- Déjà vu: Ravens Defense Falters Late Again in Pittsburgh Loss
Leading by nine points with less than 7 minutes left, the Ravens defense stumbled down the stretch for the second consecutive year.
- Ravens React to Gut-Wrenching Loss in Pittsburgh
Baltimore let a nine-point fourth-quarter lead slip away in the final seconds as the Steelers clinched their second-straight AFC North title.
- The Breakdown: Eisenberg's Five Thoughts at Pittsburgh Steelers
The game morphed from an unpredictable start to a familiar finish. Some will question the final offensive play-calling, but it's hard to complain after a brilliant performance. The secondary and pass rush need attention. Alex Collins and the offense took
- Jeremy Maclin Playing, Breshad Perriman Not vs. Steelers
The Ravens activated rookie defensive end Chris Wormley with Za'Darius Smith sidelined. Cornerback Joe Haden (leg) is out for the Steelers, as well as inside linebacker Ryan Shazier and his top backup.
- Baltimore Ravens Post-Game Quotes
BALTIMORE RAVENS POST-GAME QUOTES Head Coach John Harbaugh Opening Statement OK. It was a good football game. It was obviously a tough game to lose. We’re just getting ready to play the next game. ...
Team News: Baltimore Ravens
Now On Air
Live Sports Schedule
Weekday Programs & Podcasts
6-10am: Golic & Wingo
10am-1pm: Dan Le Batard & Stugotz
1-4pm: Ryen Russillo
4-7pm: Bomani Jones
7-9pm: Jalen & Jacoby
9-11pm: Jorge & Izzy
11pm-2pm: Freddie Coleman
2-6am: SportsCenter AllNight