- Monumental Sports & Entertainment Announces Second Phase of Renovations and Upgrades to Capital One Arena
- Beal helps anchor Team LeBron comeback win in Charlotte
In his second NBA All-Star appearance, Bradley Beal finished with 11 points and three assists in 17-plus minutes of action. As a member of Team LeBron, Beal and his team of All-Stars rallied back to defeat Team Giannis, 178-164.
- Wizards fall to Raptors in Toronto, 129-120
Coming off a loss on Monday night to the Detroit Pistons, the Wizards fell in Toronto, 129-120 to a tough Raptors team.
- Wizards take on Raptors before All-Star break
The Wizards will wrap up their three-game road trip before the All-Star break against the Raptors on Wednesday at 7:30 P.M.
- Wizards can't climb back to beat Pistons, fall 121-112
Tomas Satoransky has been a steadying presence for the Wizards since John Wall went down for the season. Washington found out Monday that he’d miss the team’s meeting with the Pistons (personal reasons), and it forced another rotation adjustment again
- Wizards and Pistons meet in Motor City
The Wizards will continue their three-game road trip on Monday night in Detroit to take on the Pistons at 7:00 P.M.
- Wizards run by Bulls, 134-125
A little under 72 hours after completing a deal to send Otto Porter Jr. to the Bulls in exchange for Bobby Portis and Jabari Parker, Washington had little trouble with Porter and the Bulls, cruising by them, 134-125.
- Wizards look to overcome road struggles in Chicago
After beating the Cavaliers 119-106 on Friday night, the Wizards are in Chicago to play the Bulls on the second night of a back-to-back.
- Portis, Beal power Wizards past Cavs, 119-106
The first game after the trade deadline can always be a bit of a wild card with new additions to rosters. For the Wizards, Friday was a night of new beginnings after two trades brought in a trio of new players to the rotation. With All-Star guard Bradley
- Wizards newcomers excited for opportunity in front of them
At the 2019 NBA trade deadline, the Wizards made two moves: acquiring Bobby Portis, Jabari Parker, and a 2023 second round pick from Chicago for Otto Porter Jr., as well as trading for Wes Johnson, which sent Markieff Morris and a 2023 second round pick t
Team News: Washington Wizards
Now On Air
Live Sports Schedule
Weekday Programs & Podcasts
6-10am: Golic & Wingo
10am-1pm: Dan Le Batard & Stugotz
1-3pm: Schofield on Sports
3-6pm: Will Cain
6-9pm: Spain & Fitz
9pm-1am: Freddie & Fitzsimmons
1-4am: SportsCenter AllNight
4-6am: First & Last